For yourself and your business.
The following are statistics from LinkedIn and surveys conducted about LinkedIn users:
- There are 100 million users — 44 million in the U.S. and 56 million outside the U.S.
- 4.4 million users are with a small or medium-sized business, 3.8 million are financial services professionals and 3.4 million are IT professionals
- More than 80% influence buying decisions at the company at which they work
- Compared to other social media networks, LinkedIn members have more trust in the professional in formation they receive on LinkedIn (82%) than Twitter (28%) or Facebook (23%)
- In the U.S., LinkedIn has more than 3.2 million vice presidents and CXOs
- LinkedIn users are 97-times more likely to have a college or post-graduate degree
- The average household income for U.S. LinkedIn members is $88,000
Having evaluated media for reaching c-level executives in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune and Forbes, LinkedIn is a tremendous resource and channel for individuals and companies alike.
If you need any assistance in getting up to speed on LinkedIn or improving your profile, I strongly recommend checking out William Blackmon’s (http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamblackmon) LinkMeIn course
Have you found LinkedIn helpful to you personally or to your business?