Great e-book by Steve Chazin on The Secrets of Apple’s Retail Success.
- Apple had to “think different” about retail — keep it simple.
- Apple doesn’t sell products — the staff focuses on building relationships and really trying to make people’s lives better.
- Apple empowers it customers — by empowering their employees.
- Apple stores enrich their customer’s lives — they deliver value instead of just merchandise.
- Apple goes one step further — the goal is to delight customers when they purchase a product and keep them happy throughout its lifespan.
What can you do in your business to enhance your success?
Navigation by WebRing.